post here good songs for the relaxin'

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by rhino »

[youtube]VxgK_JMzS4k[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]Vg1jyL3cr60[/youtube]



:tear:::::::::::::::::
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]0cWzxJvgWc8[/youtube]



when lou reed was worth a shit
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]CBACTCS4SmI[/youtube]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]InZNBcJTmWs[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="only pieces remain"][youtube]Vg1jyL3cr60[/youtube]



:tear:::::::::::::::::[/quote]



I think that is the standout track from the live album.



[youtube]gEQNAZGoZrw[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by droidspawn »

dummy is pretty fucking magical
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by rhino »

[youtube]DfqTq5Aso4o[/youtube]
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]IqhDhkhMLe8[/youtube]



I can thank Ryan for this one. I want more stuff exactly like this.
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by Boss Primigenius »

[youtube]NoooscPFiyc[/youtube]
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]WKnVaDwUg5s[/youtube]
Post Reply