[youtube]a2TMkymSG6Y[/youtube]
napalm death - utopia banished appreciations
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations
are you drunk vega
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations
I was jamming it the other day I i think it's not that great.
I much prefer that line-up's material post "Utopia..."

I much prefer that line-up's material post "Utopia..."
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations
[quote name="vega"][youtube]TZ0wWp2pww8[/youtube][/quote]
but this is my fav track from said album, as well as the last track.
but this is my fav track from said album, as well as the last track.
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations
I abstain is heavy as fuck! But Harmony Corruption is absolutely fucking 
LAVA!!!
