I know they turned to utter shite but..

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

I know they turned to utter shite but..

Post by Hugo. »

Holy fuck amoral had some killer jams in the past. Fucking hell. :raynsignal:



[youtube]gJU96Q9X1cg[/youtube]



[youtube]xTblZkuiNfw[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Post by Mesarthim »

who?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Post by Hugo. »

Listen to the track. Comment. Not too hard.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Post by Mesarthim »

yeah but you act like this is a band that everyone should know like in flames who have now turned to shit.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Post by Hugo. »

"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" I guess the internet has made them seem more popular to me than they actually are. Theres a lot of hatred for them out there. This album is fucking awesome though. :bang:
Image
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Post by Mr. P »

I don't think Amoral ever got any recognition or media attention in States? Only in Europe and Japan.



But in a nutshell, Amoral started doing technical Death/Prog/melodic metal somwhere around 1998, gained some audience with their energetic tracks and got a deal with Rage of Achilles from UK.



Here is one older song for you



[youtube]bExEAnjE_YI[/youtube]



Their latest stuff is very different, more radio friendly, no more growling vocals and having winner of Finnish Idols singing for them (who actually is a very good singer).
:xx:
Post Reply