close to a world below

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

close to a world below

Post by vega »

[youtube]F6LXlV1bWNo[/youtube]



:grimxx: :grimxx: :grimxx:



listening now in the total dim lights :grimxx: :fuckoff:
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: close to a world below

Post by Meat Engine »

Obligatory.



[youtube]hWX__KdchgM[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: close to a world below

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]it is mandatory to enjoy this album[/quote]



In the total dim lights
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: close to a world below

Post by Meat Engine »

On a plane or in the rain.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: close to a world below

Post by droidspawn »

perhaps on a boat in the moat :shock:
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: close to a world below

Post by vega »

:waa:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: close to a world below

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You don't wanna listen to it in those conditions?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: close to a world below

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]_KfXmkiwHDA[/youtube]



My favorite Immolation riff :xx: :xx:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: close to a world below

Post by Verbal »

They are terrible lyrics and it's hard not to ignore that when you can hear what he's saying.
Post Reply