The house on the borderland

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

The house on the borderland

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]1GGB-XnskNo[/youtube]



the most intense electric wizard track :xx: :xx:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Ninny »

An Electric Wizard thread :xx: And it's a song I missed too, thanks lava Ghoul. You're not a complete waste of bandwidth after all :santa:
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Hallucinating dead »

i have made so many electric wizard threads in the past and ive even posted this song before. It all remain unanswered. :santa:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You never asked a question
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]iITwwSONe6E[/youtube] :tvrky:
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]VdE434b1Nss[/youtube] :xx:[/quote]



i am remembering <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10760&p=16869 ... p168695</a><!-- l -->



:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
WOOO)))
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 56
Joined: 01 Jan 2012, 13:00
Location: Wyoming

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by WOOO))) »

[quote name="Ninny"]An Electric Wizard thread :xx: [/quote]





did you enjoy Black Masses a lot Ninny? I love Electric Wizard and the first three records are some of my favorite albums ever, but I picked up Black Masses not knowing they had a somewhat new album and it was just really disappointing.



I didn't really like Witchcult Today save for a few tracks either, seems they are kind of hitting a wall.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Hallucinating dead »

witchcult today :xx: :xx:



[youtube]PkPl63FHNhs[/youtube]

this is fucking best H.P. lovecraft influence ever, weird and horrifying :xx: :xx:



[youtube]ZqWX-5KNGGg[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by droidspawn »

Black Masses was a colossal disappointment for me. Only track I somewhat enjoyed was the second. They are currently writting a new one as we speak :santa:





Witchcult Today on the other hand, was just a great fucking record.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Correct
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Hugo. »

I know this band, but am not fully in the know.



I will insert myself directly into the know. :oldryan:
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Ninny »

I liked Black Masses :santa: Though their best songs are on something else ;) Going through all their albums again, I think I've been repeating only a couple of their songs.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by droidspawn »

looking at the track list for black masses, I meant number 3 not 2 :santa:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by Ninny »

What about [youtube]wwsSLvD5CYY[/youtube] ?
User avatar
WOOO)))
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 56
Joined: 01 Jan 2012, 13:00
Location: Wyoming

Re: The house on the borderland

Post by WOOO))) »

my personal fav on Black Masses was Turn Off Your Mind but it still isn't a very good track
Post Reply