GOATWHORE: New Album Details Revealed

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

GOATWHORE: New Album Details Revealed

Post by rhino »

"Blood For The Master", the new studio album from New Orleans, Louisiana's sons of American no-frills-black-metal-meets-death-'n'-roll GOATWHORE, will be released in North America on February 14 via Metal Blade Records. The CD was once again recorded at Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida with producer with Erik Rutan.



The first single off the album, "fall down in a giant display of homosexuality In Eternal Worth", along with "In the Studio" video footage, is now available at MetalBlade.com/Goatwhore. Fans can stream or download the single as well as check out the lyric video for the track that incorporates the artwork from both the CD and vinyl versions of the release, each which features different artwork.



"Blood for the Master" track listing:



01. fall down in a giant display of homosexuality In Eternal Worth

02. When Steel And Bone Meet

03. Parasitic Scriptures Of The Sacred Word

04. In Deathless Tradition

05. Judgement Of The Bleeding Crown

06. Embodiment Of This Bitter Chaos

07. Beyond The Spell Of Discontent

08. Death To The Architects Of Heaven

09. An End To Nothing

10. My Name Is Frightful Among The Believers



"Blood For The Master" will be available on CD, vinyl, and digitally. Fans of vinyl should note that there will be three different versions of the LP; red with black splatter, half red/half black, and standard black. Also available will be a limited amount of special pre-order bundles containing merch items exclusive to these bundles.



In a recent interview with Decibel magazine, GOATWHORE guitarist Sammy Duet stated that the band's forthcoming CD will feature "the same exact [guitar] sound I used on 'Carving Out The Eyes Of God'. We're just trying to improve on that sound — make it bigger and fatter. That 'Carving' guitar sound was fucking incredible, and that's why me and Rutan spent half the week trying to get it to sound even better, which I believe we achieved. It's gonna have that growly, sub-nuclear kind of sound, but I think it's gonna be almost more refined in a way — but still very nasty."



He added, "The drums are a lot more natural-sounding. A lot of producers today, I don't know; they make the drums sound fake. They sound good, but almost too good. We're just trying to make it sound real and not like a drum machine.



"There's the same amount of solos on 'Carving'; maybe a few more. But there's gonna be a lot of other… I wouldn't exactly call them guitar solos that are gonna be going on underneath the music, but there's gonna be certain things there that will be very different. There's definitely some shit I've never really done before ever that I've just been experimenting with. You have to hear it. It's hard to explain. It's like a solo and not a solo."



"I think a lot of people are expecting us to repeat ourselves, but it's not gonna be like that. We could have easily gone and written 'Carving Out The Eyes Of God Part II' because that album is such a natural feeling for us musically. But we didn't want to do that."

[youtube]ybKifd3J0NI[/youtube]

Image



new song is :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: GOATWHORE: New Album Details Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Where's the new soilent green at ryan
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: GOATWHORE: New Album Details Revealed

Post by rhino »

i'm guessing goatwhore will take up all bens time in '12, maybe next year :oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: GOATWHORE: New Album Details Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: GOATWHORE: New Album Details Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

YES :xx:



hey nick i want new sg too :santa:
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: GOATWHORE: New Album Details Revealed

Post by Santyago »

The song is sweet!
Post Reply