New COC tracks
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
New COC tracks
[youtube]kPLL41tXgMg[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New COC tracks
sounds
to me
what do you think of the vox jorsh?
what do you think of the vox jorsh?
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: New COC tracks
I'm not sure how I feel about these songs. I don't hate them, but I'm not sure if I like them either.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: New COC tracks
[quote name="rhino"]sounds
to me
what do you think of the vox jorsh?[/quote]
studio vocals are much better than those live ones. overall the songs are good but nothing too exciting.
what do you think of the vox jorsh?[/quote]
studio vocals are much better than those live ones. overall the songs are good but nothing too exciting.