Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by Devy »

I threw it on this morning when I couldn't think of guitar things to practice. This album is still great :xx:



[youtube]RQaBtUZA7c0[/youtube]



[youtube]Www8xkA3SNo[/youtube]



And for the folk who own the deluxe edition:



[youtube]_eR129_bcrQ[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by Meat Engine »

Have not heard this thing in ages. The last time I listened to this band was easily six years or more ago.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by Devy »

I still own all the cds up to and including Reroute to Remain (because I expected better :redneck:). I'm sure I've said it before, but In Flames will always have a special place in my bloodpumper.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by rhino »

i used to have such a big hard on for this band





i still own all up to and including reroute as well :santa:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by Devy »

This now an In Flames in general thread :xx:



[youtube]kNUAPDJjxyw[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by droidspawn »

I will keep my comment about this band to mein self :chetty:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Devy"]This now an In Flames in general thread :xx:



[youtube]kNUAPDJjxyw[/youtube][/quote]

Best song on said album. :idea:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Rediscovering Whoracle in this period

Post by Hugo. »

Whoracle is coo-oo-ool.



I like the live in tokyo version of jotun.
Image
Post Reply