cherub rock

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

cherub rock

Post by rhino »

[youtube]q-KE9lvU810[/youtube]





\m/////////////////////////////
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: cherub rock

Post by zambon »

:clap:



[youtube]27JDVLN3lJg[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cherub rock

Post by droidspawn »

i read the thread as "chick rock" :homework:



90's SP :xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: cherub rock

Post by Hugo. »

I really appreciation :santa:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cherub rock

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Hugo"]I really appreciation :santa:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply