Best Napalm Death albums?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by droidspawn »

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by rhino »

diatribes, i also really like inside the torn apart and words from the exit wound alot too, the "gloryhole era " style groovy nd :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by droidspawn »

those are my least fav albums and my least fav period :redneck:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by Lavabug »

This is a hard choice. :oldryan:



Live corruption covers most of what I like from scum, feto and HC, and its the oldest of their records that I still play often.



But given the options, its HC, feto, and smear campaign. Represents each of their phases really well imo.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by droidspawn »

ryan you have an option to vote for 3 :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by droidspawn »

tough choices indeed.



i went with



utopia banished

enemy (righteous "comeback" album, if you will)

smear campaign



but HC is not far behind. I can't really say I enjoy scum all that much really.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by rhino »

i voted diatribes :santa:



[youtube]4LexKlYRNoI[/youtube]

[youtube]Up_OFzaz9rM[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by droidspawn »

PICK TWO OTHERS :waa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by rhino »

it wont let me :eyes:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by droidspawn »

boo-urns
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by Santyago »

Harmony Corruption

Enemy of the music business

Time Waits for No Slave
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by zambon »

Fear ... :waa:



My firts Napalm record :jizz:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Best Napalm Death albums?

Post by Hugo. »

:firts:
Image
Post Reply