why you gotta mess with success, pantera
pantera - reinventing the steel
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
pantera - reinventing the steel
do you really think it was necessary for them to go and reinvent it the steel
i mean steel always had a good reputation over the years
why you gotta mess with success, pantera
why you gotta mess with success, pantera
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: pantera - reinventing the steel
goddamn electric 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: pantera - reinventing the steel
album is extremely underrated. I dare say my third favorite
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: pantera - reinventing the steel
Stormy will cast a shadow.
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: pantera - reinventing the steel
IMO:
1) Cowboys From Hell
2) Far Beyond Driven
3) Trendkill
4) Reinventing The Still
5) Vulgar ( and I LOVE this shit!!)
1) Cowboys From Hell
2) Far Beyond Driven
3) Trendkill
4) Reinventing The Still
5) Vulgar ( and I LOVE this shit!!)
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: pantera - reinventing the steel
[quote name="only pieces remain"]album is extremely underrated. I dare say my third favorite[/quote]
That sounds about right
That sounds about right
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: pantera - reinventing the steel
TGSTK
FBD
RTS
VDOP
CFH

FBD
RTS
VDOP
CFH
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump