Hey stormy post here something that you like

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Hey stormy post here something that you like

Post by Haunty »

Post it here. :santa:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey stormy post here something that you like

Post by droidspawn »

rye whiskey by nick cave, mike patton, and immolation.



there I did it for you!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey stormy post here something that you like

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hey stormy post here something that you like

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]6SYmp_nCFZ0[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey stormy post here something that you like

Post by droidspawn »

wayne :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey stormy post here something that you like

Post by rhino »

hey stormy what do you think of mans gin?



[youtube]w-paPfnX1to[/youtube]
Post Reply