DJ set/by Ol Drake
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake
Anything with Ol on still looks like Photoshop to me. I mean, obviously it is, but it's still hard to get my head around how popular he's gotten.
Despite that, he'd better play The Poo Song.
Despite that, he'd better play The Poo Song.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake
also the "I" in the "evile" logo looks like a tie
but a tie that satan would wear
but a tie that satan would wear
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake
doin thangs 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake
[quote name="Devy"]Anything with Ol on still looks like Photoshop to me. I mean, obviously it is, but it's still hard to get my head around how popular he's gotten.
Despite that, he'd better play The Poo Song.
[/quote]
haha yeah!
he's too busy, hasn't answered my emails
I want them to come to Oz!
Despite that, he'd better play The Poo Song.
haha yeah!
he's too busy, hasn't answered my emails
I want them to come to Oz!
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake
[youtube]ljWJalQoYXw[/youtube]
this is cool for an on-the-spot song.
this is cool for an on-the-spot song.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake
Or add new verses so it lasts for two hours 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: DJ set/by Ol Drake
Ol's kintar
I remember him posting photos (on the nile bard maybe?) when he first got it.

