hey hugo

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey hugo

Post by rhino »

what are your thoughts on one kill wonder?



[youtube]ZzN8Qudu8Ak[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey hugo

Post by Hugo. »

Its great, but I never gave it the time it probably deserves. I think I'll spend some time rectifying that. :santa:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey hugo

Post by droidspawn »

good cd. revolver is actually my favorite.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey hugo

Post by rhino »

one kill is good but its just missing something, its actually one of my least favorite the haunteds :huh: :santa:
Post Reply