TO CROSS THE UNIVERSE IN HYPER-SPACIAL FLIGHT

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

TO CROSS THE UNIVERSE IN HYPER-SPACIAL FLIGHT

Post by droidspawn »

WE RIDE THE WARP OF SPACE INTO THE WOMB OF NIGHT :llama:



[youtube]B2SCIoq0VX4[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: TO CROSS THE UNIVERSE IN HYPER-SPACIAL FLIGHT

Post by Hugo. »

I was just thinking yesterday about the drummer's run in with Phil Anselmo. That shit is hilarious.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: TO CROSS THE UNIVERSE IN HYPER-SPACIAL FLIGHT

Post by droidspawn »

BET THAT BOY IS JUST GLAD HE WALKED ON HOME
Post Reply