Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
From Facebook:
Beaten Back to Pure
after the success of the recent Hail!Hornet tour, expect BBTP to shake off the cobwebs and spray new material all over your ear pussies.

-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
any of yinz check out king giant yet

-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
MOTHERFUCK YES!
Time to jam some last refuge

:::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
[quote name="rhino"]
any of yinz check out king giant yet

[/quote]
I actually think I have some on the computer
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
[quote name="rhino"]
any of yinz check out king giant yet

[/quote]
yeah i got that album and it rules.