toxic blood of not known birth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

toxic blood of not known birth

Post by droidspawn »

antichrist will walk the earth :evil::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



[youtube]sAsOIObY54E[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: toxic blood of not known birth

Post by rhino »

need new album
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: toxic blood of not known birth

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]need new album[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: toxic blood of not known birth

Post by Ninny »

This is a nice song :idea: Can't really get into the rest though :huh: I like to skip to this one song.
Post Reply