Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
Post good ol' fashioned death metal without the omg-downtuned and 7 string stuff aside from the old Morbid Angel/Cannibal Corpse/Deicide regular fare. Of course there's also the old Krisiun stuff and Cattle Decapitation. I'll start.
[youtube]QvzqyT3fQZI[/youtube]
[youtube]QvzqyT3fQZI[/youtube]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
all of that old cannibal and morbid stuff 
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
when i pick up a guitar that's tuned to E i feel like it's a different instrument 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- 14th4th
- Member
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 13:30
- Location: Philippines
Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
Would you consider this?
[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]
Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.
Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.
[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]
Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.
Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
Really? I always thought they were in Eb, sometimes even in D.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
[quote name="14th4th"]Would you consider this?
[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]
Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.
Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.[/quote]
I actually liked that. Sounds like old Kreator.
[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]
Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.
Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.[/quote]
I actually liked that. Sounds like old Kreator.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
[quote name="Devy"]Really? I always thought they were in Eb, sometimes even in D.[/quote]
I didnt double check TBH
I just thought they did from when i used to play some haunted riffs.
I didnt double check TBH

- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal
The Haunted Made Me Do It is in Eb I believe. Not sure about the succeeding records.