Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim »
it's been a while since I've given this album a spin and god damn it still owns
[youtube]WgUO3ORRGng[/youtube]
still wish Daemon would have stayed with them, he was the superior vocalist.
rhino wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
-
agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony »
chaos deathcult is a great big fat bastard of riffage and win
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Post
by -M- »
I was there

-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Post
by -M- »
Mystic Festival 2001 in Cracow
-
agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony »
well i guess that's a nice consolation prize
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
:zlayed:
-
deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard »
[quote name="rhino"]:zlayed:[/quote]
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters?"]this was definitely their bestest

[/quote]
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO[/quote]
You done gone and made him mad
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.