Faith No More - I Started a Joke

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Faith No More - I Started a Joke

Post by zim »

this is just :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: that is all



[youtube]4J-9k13zWLQ[/youtube]

[youtube]MUTo6kSZlPI[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Faith No More - I Started a Joke

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: Faith No More - I Started a Joke

Post by Holocaust »

Well that was badass
Image
Post Reply