Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]OY06CrQOi28[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]cyjmd00s-_Q[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]JyyoNnQEpSc[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]ilF3zfx5n4A[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by rhino »

[youtube]gtrL4E9BVjE[/youtube]

[youtube]jp8QLSnleEQ[/youtube]
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]DfWI-yV7TUY[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]2pMfqZGg-FA[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]CtFuXV5FEvI[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]p6aTetgLiwI[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]0EXrE81U20k[/youtube] :xx:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]Fc-7FXzbeA0[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]n1Egz--4F24[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]Vs12XIPy1v8[/youtube]



:lol: :beer:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Fuck you all I am posting my favorite Kyuss songs

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]fu7TnU9DZKM[/youtube]
Post Reply