OM - Advaitic Songs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

OM - Advaitic Songs

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]pL-QlWslhcw[/youtube]



2012 keeps getting better and better :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OM - Advaitic Songs

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Fuck yeah :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: OM - Advaitic Songs

Post by Hallucinating dead »

OM :thingy:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: OM - Advaitic Songs

Post by rhino »

:tvrky:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: OM - Advaitic Songs

Post by droidspawn »

shrinebuilder should be out sometime in the summer/fall too
Post Reply