Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 04 Apr 2012, 02:24
....Immolation.
While listening to them today, I realised that they haven't released an album that I don't love. I then took it further and couldn't think of a song I didn't like. Obviously there are some that I like less than others, but on the whole they've never failed to please my ears.
Make of that what you will
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 04 Apr 2012, 02:30
that scion ep was fucking mammoth. Only one i don't really care for was shadows in the light and HR to a lesser extent.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 04 Apr 2012, 02:35
[quote name="Devy"]
[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 04 Apr 2012, 03:07
Different rhythm guitarist too
The real test would be if either Bob or Ross left.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 04 Apr 2012, 03:13
and ross's flowing locks
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 04 Apr 2012, 03:18
That's another consistency! They're always entertaining live!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 04 Apr 2012, 03:35
I seen immolation when I visited the NY ladies :!:
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 04 Apr 2012, 03:53
I nearly got hit in the face by Bob's headstock once. I wish it had hit me, I'd be able to point at the scar and say "Guess how I got that"
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 04 Apr 2012, 05:06
:bobross:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 04 Apr 2012, 05:11
i miss that hard-on bearer
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 04 Apr 2012, 07:01
[quote name="Skinoperable"]they wouldn't be nearly as awesome without bob's figure 8 headstock twirling antics[/quote]
With the shiny head!
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 04 Apr 2012, 07:11
At 2:27, 50 full seconds of spectacular Vignaing begins.
[youtube]JsDNnW48jks[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 05 Apr 2012, 01:53
People with hair could take lessons on being fucking awesome from Herr Vigna
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 03:43
Shawn Whitaker should co-host the instructional video.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 03:51
Lesson #1
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 03:59
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 04:03
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 04:09
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 04:21
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 04:27
They weren't trying to make faces. Shawn's face was just so metal that it forced its way onto them too.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch
Post
by zim » 11 Apr 2012, 04:31
[quote name="Skinoperable"]they wouldn't be nearly as awesome without bob's figure 8 headstock twirling antics[/quote]
this is most
also, this hard-on bearer almost gives devin townsend a run for his money when it comes to guitar face
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[/quote]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑ 18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 04:42
There was someone next to him, but the sheer magnitude of Shawn's face caused them to explode.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 04:59
[youtube]l4KgOrIoxEs[/youtube]
There are some black belt level Shawn faces in this
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Apr 2012, 05:04
Rumour is Herr Whedon saw an Insidious Decrepancy show and that's where he got the idea for those folk!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 11 Apr 2012, 05:39
i need to go get a hat, so i can put that tip under it
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 11 Apr 2012, 06:49
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[/quote]
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 11 Apr 2012, 22:12
you really have to see insidious decrepancy live to appreciate the sheer magnitude of awesomeness his faces exude
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 11 Apr 2012, 22:31
shawn is most
::: live
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch
Post
by zim » 11 Apr 2012, 22:51
[quote name="Skinoperable"]for being just a hard-on bearer with a drum machine, his live performances have a lot more energy than one would expect[/quote]
he has it the balls
i probably couldn't get on stage by myself with a drum-machine
the dead vote well wrote: ↑ 18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch
Post
by zim » 11 Apr 2012, 23:43
[quote name="Skinoperable"]on the plus side, it makes touring a shitton easier[/quote]
how was playing live to a drum machine? (talking about the show you posted recently)
the dead vote well wrote: ↑ 18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless