Warfather

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Warfather

Post by Abzu »

[quote name=" Steve Tucker's Facebook ":3lrw9paf]It is Time to announce that I have a new 100% pure death metal band. The Band is named WARFATHER .. I have moved form bass to guitar and vocals. We have agreed to a deal .,The album is written , and will soon be recorded . Expect to hear it this summer \,,/ ST[/quote]

:fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Warfather

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name=" Steve Tucker's Facebook ":3ixadn1f]It is Time to announce that I have a new 100% pure death metal band. The Band is named WARFATHER .. I have moved form bass to guitar and vocals. We have agreed to a deal .,The album is written , and will soon be recorded . Expect to hear it this summer \,,/ ST[/quote]

:fonz:[/quote]

Mr. T. :xx::
Post Reply