New Gojira Track
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: New Gojira Track
oh yeah baby 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Phantoon
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 23 May 2011, 01:47
Re: New Gojira Track
Can't say I really enjoyed that to be honest.
I'm sure lyrically this will be good stuff, but I just can't tolerate " The way of all flesh" style they have here. Some of it even had a screamo shitty band sound
Bring back it the flying whales
I'm sure lyrically this will be good stuff, but I just can't tolerate " The way of all flesh" style they have here. Some of it even had a screamo shitty band sound
Bring back it the flying whales
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: New Gojira Track
I liked the execution and the vocals are outstanding, but fuck me there wasnt enough song there. There are pop songs with more musical elements than this one.
Still though the vocals and main riff gave me shivers.
Still though the vocals and main riff gave me shivers.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59