no shelter

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

no shelter

Post by rhino »

[youtube]6NEoesmnYU4[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: no shelter

Post by Abzu »

:xx:::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: no shelter

Post by shadowalk »

:godzilla:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: no shelter

Post by droidspawn »

rage is a band i haven't jammed in a long time.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: no shelter

Post by Abzu »

They need to make something new like right the fuck now.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: no shelter

Post by droidspawn »

they are sarding new material hard :frown:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: no shelter

Post by Abzu »

:shakefist:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: no shelter

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]hopefully they just play some shows and don't release anything new. new material from bands who have been inactive for over a decade (generally) either falls flat, or is just plain bad.[/quote]

Your post made my brain create, on the fly, some horrible Rage - Radikult... thing ...for a moment, before I successfully banished the abomination. I don't think I can forgive you for this. :tear:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: no shelter

Post by Abzu »

On the serious, I'm skeptical about the upcoming Soundgarden.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: no shelter

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]hopefully they just play some shows and don't release anything new. new material from bands who have been inactive for over a decade (generally) either falls flat, or is just plain bad.[/quote]



Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: no shelter

Post by droidspawn »

of course it's no where fucking near the 3 albums and 2 eps, it's an amazing comeback album.
Post Reply