Origin.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Origin.

Post by Lavabug »

I used to totally sard this band because I felt most of their tunes sounded exactly alike, but I'm digging their new album:

[youtube]qH7BzCyuYyY[/youtube]



You like?
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Origin.

Post by zim »

i still like them but i don't like the production on their most recent albums
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: Origin.

Post by Paste Human »

I'm still debating taking the night off work on Thursday to see them play live :santa:
Image
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: Origin.

Post by Holocaust »

They nailed it with Entity :xx: I enjoy all their stuffs though
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Origin.

Post by jawn galliano »

i tend to get really worn out if i listen to them for more than five or ten minutes in a row :redneck:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Origin.

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Holocaust"]They nailed it with Entity :xx: I enjoy all their stuffs though[/quote]



Agreed. Their best since III.
Image
Post Reply