[youtube]4Hqe3jMHhvA[/youtube]
velvet revolver
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
velvet revolver
[youtube]BKz2U4fvA4U[/youtube]
[youtube]4Hqe3jMHhvA[/youtube]

[youtube]4Hqe3jMHhvA[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: velvet revolver
never got into this band, you would think i wouldve though 
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: velvet revolver
[quote name="rhino"]never got into this band, you would think i wouldve though
[/quote]
I've always dug them. Just good straight up rock and roll
I've always dug them. Just good straight up rock and roll
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: velvet revolver
i did kind of like that falling to pieces song 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: velvet revolver
[quote name="jorsh"][youtube]BKz2U4fvA4U[/youtube][/quote]
one of the very first riffs i learned on guitar

one of the very first riffs i learned on guitar
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless