Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
[youtube]zeDqeWtUH9M[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
im gonna download this 
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
Kreator 
they are going to play here next tuesday
the day before w.a.s.p. + megadeth
is a festival. but it is expensive the ticket. I don't know what band going to see :indecision:

they are going to play here next tuesday
the day before w.a.s.p. + megadeth
is a festival. but it is expensive the ticket. I don't know what band going to see :indecision:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
killer cd, gonna pick it up tomorrow with new ff 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
[quote name="rhino"]gonna pick it up tomorrow the new ff
[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
thoughts on ff change, jorsh?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
yeah I like it better than mechanize now
I think what you said was accurate, the true follow up to obsolete. Can't wait to pick it up and read the story in the booklet while jamming it.
I think what you said was accurate, the true follow up to obsolete. Can't wait to pick it up and read the story in the booklet while jamming it.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
virus of faith

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
god eater and new messiah are my favorites. I would probably have it third best if the last 2 tracks weren't ambient pieces, throw a proper song on the end of that bitch 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
yeah, the last 2 tracks really kill the momentum, and make it seem like its cut off too short. i was hoping for an epic song for a closer like most of their albums
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Kreator - PHANTOM ANTICHRIST
apparently the Japanese edition contains this as a bonus track:
12. Timelessness 2
12. Timelessness 2