the downward spiral vs the fragile

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by droidspawn »

the fragile :santa:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by jawn galliano »

TDS by a mile :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by droidspawn »

:tear:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by rhino »

d.s. by a good bit, but i still love the fragile
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Dudley"]TDS by a mile :santa:[/quote]



do you not like the fragile at all?
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by jawn galliano »

haven't really listened to it all that much
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]d.s. by a good bit, but i still love the fragile[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by agony bagony »

fragile, no question
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by droidspawn »

:greenie:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by Mesarthim »

I always felt like the fragile is when NIN peaked.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Dudley"]TDS by the size of the universe :santa:[/quote]

This shouldn't even be a question and I am disappointed in jorsh and two other voters in this period.



the downward spiral was the peak and the fragile was the last album really worth buying. (The Slip was alright and each album between had one or two okay songs and I still really respect Trent, but nothing on a par with the earlier material.)









Why is this thread even. :judge:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by agony bagony »

downward spiral has always bored me. i may give it another listen someday, but, eh
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by Abzu »

The progression a warm place - eraser - reptile is one of the best song clusters ever assembled. I put it right up with the cluster on Formulas: Heaving Earth - Prayer of Hatred - Bil Ur-Sag - Nothing Is Not
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="rhino"]d.s. by a good bit, but i still love the fragile[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by deckard »

[quote name="it the dusto"]fragile, no question[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile

Post by droidspawn »

:cool:
Post Reply