[youtube]mYAwOvN7b-w[/youtube]
Gory grindy grind
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Gory grindy grind
Post up some gore grind for I only know a little
[youtube]mYAwOvN7b-w[/youtube]
[youtube]mYAwOvN7b-w[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Gory grindy grind
i fucking love that ep
but i dont listen to much gory grindy other than that
but i dont listen to much gory grindy other than that
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Gory grindy grind
I reckon you'll like a few of these, Ninny 
[youtube]t3pMBpL-uWo[/youtube]
[youtube]S98MgHV4CMo[/youtube]
[youtube]bWmY11rx2rA[/youtube]
[youtube]opY_Yjgh9qw[/youtube]
[youtube]t3pMBpL-uWo[/youtube]
[youtube]S98MgHV4CMo[/youtube]
[youtube]bWmY11rx2rA[/youtube]
[youtube]opY_Yjgh9qw[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Gory grindy grind
flesh ripping symphony all up in the what what i said what
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Gory grindy grind
[quote name="rhino"]i fucking love that ep
but i dont listen to much gory grindy other than that[/quote]
You probably posted it here
It's catchy
I also like the Rompeprop 
but i dont listen to much gory grindy other than that[/quote]
You probably posted it here
