pardon me

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

pardon me

Post by rhino »

[youtube]PXzuDXZwZtI[/youtube]





:gay:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pardon me

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]BShyYZQEmBk[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: pardon me

Post by agony bagony »

i still dig this album
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pardon me

Post by droidspawn »

there is some serious nostalgia with this one
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: pardon me

Post by agony bagony »

:summerof2001:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pardon me

Post by droidspawn »

being young and carefree :eyes:
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: pardon me

Post by Paste Human »

I completely forgot about this band. I can't say I like the music, but hearing it reminded me of some good times so I kept listening. Funny how that works. :santa:
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: pardon me

Post by shadowalk »

This is the last Incubus album that I liked.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: pardon me

Post by Hugo. »

So many correct and righteous statements regarding this album in this here thread. I remember jamming this during the summer of 2001 when my best mate left for england and thinking i'd never see him again. I havent. :eyes:



The warmth is a killer track.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pardon me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="it the dusto"]i still dig this album[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply