baroness - eula

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

baroness - eula

Post by droidspawn »

User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: baroness - eula

Post by rhino »

[youtube]pfeETshTvh0[/youtube]



different, but i really like it :santa:
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: baroness - eula

Post by M.Bison »

I found Baroness to be hit and miss in the past. But that's some really awesome shit :clap:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: baroness - eula

Post by jawn galliano »

kinda strange, but it seems pretty good. if it's anything like the other two tracks it'll probably grow on me in a major way after a few listens :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: baroness - eula

Post by droidspawn »

i am really surprised you enjoy these tracks stormy :interessant:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: baroness - eula

Post by jawn galliano »

i am too, actually! the first couple of tracks sound so blatantly radio-friendly rock and roll (not that i have any idea what's on rock-and-roll radio these days, of course) that i feel like i should immediately write them off, but i warmed up to them pretty quickly. plus, factoring in my reluctance in the past to accept that baroness is any good to begin with makes the whole experience deeply confusing for me :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: baroness - eula

Post by rhino »

ok after a few listens this song is amazing. my favorite of the 3 so far
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: baroness - eula

Post by rhino »

listen to it dusty
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: baroness - eula

Post by agony bagony »

i will not but i am going to pre-order this album today
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: baroness - eula

Post by droidspawn »

I like this the best of the three so far :ba:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: baroness - eula

Post by rhino »

:santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: baroness - eula

Post by agony bagony »

i ordered the it
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: baroness - eula

Post by droidspawn »

I think hte last cd i special ordered was 2001 or something
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: baroness - eula

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I don't know how I feel about it. It's not too bad, but I'm not digging it as I thought I would.
Image
Post Reply