best ein tool

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

best ein tool

Post by agony bagony »

vote.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best ein tool

Post by rhino »

undertow for the dark and suffocating atmosphere as i said before, but when i listen to tool lately i seem to go for lateralus the most for its laid back manner
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein tool

Post by droidspawn »

my favorite is the same as nicks, lateralus.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best ein tool

Post by Abzu »

Well, my favorite is Opiate, but that doesn't necessarily make it the best. I will vote Ænima.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: best ein tool

Post by SCUNT »

all of them are shit
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein tool

Post by droidspawn »

not enough gurgz yo
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: best ein tool

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I say Lateralus for it's overall flow of an album from start to finish. It's one of those albums I have to listen to start to finish.
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best ein tool

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="SCUNT"]all of them are shit[/quote]

You listened to them wrong.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: best ein tool

Post by neckred »

Undertow, really not a hard question to answer for I



though I like everything
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: best ein tool

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Bathsalt Zombie"]I say Lateralus for it's overall flow of an album from start to finish. It's one of those albums I have to listen to start to finish.[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ein tool

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="jorsh"]my favorite is the same as nicks, lateralus.[/quote]



:hate:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein tool

Post by droidspawn »

:redneck:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein tool

Post by Hugo. »

Lateralus. Followed by Aenima.
Image
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: best ein tool

Post by deckard »

aenima but im not a big fan really :santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best ein tool

Post by Abzu »

Image

^ Not it the 2z ^
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: best ein tool

Post by deckard »

:hard-on bearer:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: best ein tool

Post by Ninny »

aenema
Post Reply