the new om is some seriously good stuff

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by agony bagony »

i am going to need to purchase this at some point. first: dozens more listens!



Image



:xx: :interessant: :luke: :god: :xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by droidspawn »

what was the last album you bought?
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by agony bagony »

yellow and green
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by droidspawn »

oh right, well that wasn't too long ago now was it
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by Hallucinating dead »

anyone heard the new candlemass ?
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by droidspawn »

Meh
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by M.Bison »

Om, I'm telling
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by Hugo. »

I jammed this on the mp3 earlier. Fucking brilliant stuff. More listens will be had.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by rhino »

i like me some new om
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by agony bagony »

:xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]i like me some om[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by Hugo. »

Listening to this Om during the sunny daytimes while walking :xx:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Zilly Toid"]Listening to this Om :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by agony bagony »

after listening to all the om in chronological order i can confirm that this is their softest, most complex, and best release



:thingy:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: the new om is some seriously good stuff

Post by neckred »

I will get this soon



I reallly dig the softer side of Om, IE: At Giza



also as a guitar player, Om is really fun to jam with, supplying the guitar and such :idea:
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply