Manzareck-Krieger live in Milan tonight, but I'm sick

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Manzareck-Krieger live in Milan tonight, but I'm sick

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

a fellating lover remembered me that tonight will play here manzareck-krieger, but I am sick as a bitch for yestrday so I will sard



I am :oldryan: , but anyway, The Doors without Morrison has no fucking sense



someone here watched a live concert of manzareck-krieger before???
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply