Going to Napalm Death this sunday
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
[youtube]ogY28_5ayDI[/youtube]
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
lucky ninny 
have fun, man. i'm dying for them to come back to the states, the new album is fucking tits
have fun, man. i'm dying for them to come back to the states, the new album is fucking tits

- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
[quote name="Ninny"]
[/quote]
a highlight at all ND shows is Barney's head-wobblin'

a highlight at all ND shows is Barney's head-wobblin'
- Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
Nothing is better than a Napalm Death concert 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
ain't seen these dudes in a while now. '05 was the last time i think 
you're in for a tasty motherfucking treat there, mr. ninny
you're in for a tasty motherfucking treat there, mr. ninny
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
First time for me 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
[youtube]pCoUzNKpywg[/youtube]
i seen them on '06, fucking loudest band there
i seen them on '06, fucking loudest band there
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
i hope to see them when they come back to US shores for a proper tour. hopefully they will visit the atlanta place
have a good time ninnicus
have a good time ninnicus
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
You're in for a hell of a show Ninny
I've seen them a few times and I'm not sure if any of those times we're headlining tours, but they were the best band at each gig I saw them at. I got to talk to Barney for a while the last time I saw them right before I shipped off to basic, nice dude for sure
I've seen them a few times and I'm not sure if any of those times we're headlining tours, but they were the best band at each gig I saw them at. I got to talk to Barney for a while the last time I saw them right before I shipped off to basic, nice dude for sure
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday
[quote name="Ninny"]First time for me
[/quote]
wow, really?
ENJOY!

wow, really?
ENJOY!