new album per day

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: new album per day

Post by jawn galliano »

next up will be the last few savatage albums, i really zeroed in on the prime jon/criss era stuff when i got into them, which is obviously the best. still haven't listened to handful of rain, poets or magellan though

yes i realize i have the chronology fucked up, handful was after edge but before dwd. but jon was on the latter so it fucks up my sense of continuity, ok!
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Poets never did much for me. It was also the first post zak stevens album with Jon back on vocals :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

oh shit jon came back fulltime?! wow i have been fucking up

it probably sucks but also jon was really the only vocalist they ever should've had
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

I should listen to some savatage then.

Not sure if I ever did. :huh:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Hitoshura wrote:oh shit jon came back fulltime?! wow i have been fucking up

it probably sucks but also jon was really the only vocalist they ever should've had
Zak seems to fit better in circle II circle but I still enjoy the shit out of his savatage stuff

Edge of thorns is my fucking jam :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

276. agnes obel - aventine, 2013
277. agnes obel - citizen of glass, 2016
278. crimes - stay ugly, 2013
279. savatage - handful of rain, 1994
280. savatage - the wake of magellan, 1998
281. agnes obel - philharmonics, 2010

didn't really get too hyped for either of those savatage discs, the reprising of the cheesiest moments of streets didn't really win me over. more of zak's vocal counterpoint sequences which i really don't care for.

crimes is what happens when you want to make music that sounds like crystal castles but don't have any other ideas so you just wind up recording a 15 minute EP that sounds like a worse version of your favorite band

agnes obel is some wonderful somber falltime piano jammery, i set to working through her discography as soon as i saw she's opening for DCD next year. excitement for this tour only increases :xx:

current thru 10/10
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

Hitoshura wrote:agnes obel is some wonderful somber falltime piano jammery, i set to working through her discography as soon as i saw she's opening for DCD next year. excitement for this tour only increases :xx:
right before i opened this thread i saw that youtube is recommending an agnes obel song for me :shock:
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

stormy is slogging away

looking forward to the top 10 list
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

he should have been doing top ten per month :frown:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

FIT IT STORMY
Ninny wrote:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Nick wrote:FIT IT STORMY
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

The thought of distilling a top ten is giving me a dang panic attack
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

282. roxy music - for your pleasure, 1973
283. kate bush - the sensual world, 1989
283. nosaj thing - home, 2013
284. caina - temporary antennae, 2008
285. caina - hands that pluck, 2011
286. richard dawson - 2020, 2019
287. caina - setter of unseen snares, 2015
288. caina - christ clad in white phosphorous, 2016
289. caina - mourner, 2007

i am clearly quite taken with caina! vaguely it is a black metal band but each album is unlike all the others. some of these albums are things that i feel like i would've hated 10 years ago but in the mellow days of the late 30s they're all quite enjoyable. folky acoustic segues, psychedelics, darkwave, this band has got it all! temporary antennae is very heavy on the whole postrock hybrid approach, i think if i had to put down a least-favorite it'd probably be that one (but it's still very good!).

he's got a new one out in a couple weeks, excitement

"current" through oct 19th.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

holy shit dudes i am so psyched for the new caina, this track is fucking phenomenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQUM6NSoIs

maybe one of the most crushing BM tracks i've heard this decade, and the others from this album are right up there. this is the ideal form of depression black metal, xasthur and leviathan and silencer could absolutely never touch this
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Can't wait for the new Mayhem.
The new three songs are awesome :xx:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i haven't listened to that yet but the title is fruital
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

Dr. Gonzo wrote:I would like to talk about a specific album. It's not a spectacular album but more a collection of songs played within a live setting. It's in no way anything new, but, new to me. I always wanted to hear this record but, never could afford it. Everytime I went into the record store I'd always see it, ponder buying it, then find myself getting the latest Danzig record. Thays right, its 1993 and The Cure have put out, what I believe to be the first official live record.

The Show. Within its contents lies some of the most versatile track listing spanning from some of the highest points of their back catalogue. This would be spectacular if it would contain Killing an Arab or Boys Don't Cry. Nor does it have A Forest but I'd prefer to focus on the gems it does have. This set focuses primarily on the high points of their career. Stepping stones, if you will, that catapulted this band into stardom in the late eighties to early era of the gloryhole.

If you happen to never heard a live album by The Cure; this album is highly recommended. Even as an introductory record to those that would like to get to know a band at their deepest and most emotional point of their career.
don't know if you've seen it but they recently put out a couple huge live albums from last year, a couple of career retrospective sets. one of which has both boys don't cry and killing an arab! they're fantastic performances too, i'm actually blown away at how well robert's maintained his voice over the years, he hasn't lost it a bit.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

also

290. lorn - the maze to nowhere, 2014
291. lorn - drown the traitor within, 2019
292. the cure - anniversary 1978-2018: live at hyde park, 2019
293. lorn - vessel - 2016

lorn is cool as shit, kinda dark electronic duds. similar vibe to clark's self-titled which is a high compliment!

current thru 10/23
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

lorn = lustmord + korn
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

:bulb::::::

294. desert sessions - vol. 11-12, 2019
295. swans - leaving meaning., 2019
296. mayhem - daemon, 2019
297. battles - juice b crypts, 2019

i forgot to write down battles last week so it's actually like 8 or 9 albums back, oh well. lots of good stuff in october :xx:

desert sessions is good old fashion DS fun, my only criticism after an initial listen was the one that's supposed to be a qotsa track isn't as good as the other desert sessions qotsa tracks.

the new swans is fantastic, very meditative & hypnotic, a fresh new direction for michael gira and friends after disbanding the previous incarnation of swans. still very, very long like their last several efforts, this one clocks in at just north of 90 minutes i think. i love their last decades' worth of albums, but i have a hard time getting attached because they're all such an undertaking to listen to. this is of course more a problem of me not having enough time to dedicate to attentive listening rather than a fault of the music itself. but it is still a problem of sorts :homework:

new mayhem's pretty good too. i didn't really know they had another one coming out until vahmpy mentioned it a few posts back and lo and behold it popped up in the new releases suggestions today. it feels a bit more restrained than what i'm used to from them, it's a nice change but i'm not sure it'll have any staying power -- nothing from their late period really has for me.

new battles is decent, la di da di was a better album though i think. this feels like a (better) retread of gloss drop with the abundance of guest spots, but it's a much more coherent effort than GD and also features jon anderson from yes which was a delightful surprise!

got a couple more in the hopper but i'm spacing those out over the weekend. current thru 10/27 :xx:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Stormy jam some William Elliott Whitmore :santa:
Ninny wrote:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

And also King Dude :santa:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Hitoshura wrote:also

lorn is cool as shit, kinda dark electronic duds. similar vibe to clark's self-titled which is a high compliment!

current thru 10/23
Listening to Lorn now as I didn't know them yet and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THANK YOU STORMY! :thingy: this is amazing.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

iamgoat wrote:
Hitoshura wrote:also

current thru 10/23
Listening to Lorn now as I didn't know them yet and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THANK YOU STORMY! :thingy: this is amazing.
hell yeah man, glad you like it :xx:

if you enjoy that i'd highly suggest clark's self-titled album from 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XisOVzJ32_g
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

arborist shrub tarkington wrote:lorn = lustmord + korn
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

aaaaaarre you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

for some spooky electronic soundscape type jams
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

:redneck:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

298. dawn ray'd - behold sedition plainsong, 2019
299. sunn o))) - pyroclasts, 2019
300! caina - gentle illness, 2019
301. maudlin of the well - through languid veins, 1996

whew, 300 albums, what the hell man. this is nuts!

new dawn ray'd is pretty good, another quality release from the north. pyroclasts was recorded alongside life metal and it shows, if you dig the one you'll enjoy the other.

the new caina is easily one of my favorite releases this year. preordered the LP based on the preview tracks, the album stream went up a couple days ago and i haven't been able to put it down. one of the best black metal releases in a very long time, i'd probably rate it above the new DSO (which i also loved!).

motW's second demo is pretty rough in presentation, toby ripped it from a mono cassette and threw it up on bandcamp earlier this week. still surprisingly competent in its songwriting for such an early effort from dudes who were very young at the time though, and one of these tracks made it onto their debut.

on that note, i've revisited kayo dot's new album blasphemy a lot the last few weeks and it's become one of my favorite new releases of 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rs4OK8tPq8

current thru nov 1st

:santa:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

Nick wrote:Stormy jam some William Elliott Whitmore :santa:
i started to do this over the weekend but i got real drunk and didn't make it past a few tracks. someday i will do this, maybe before dec 31st so i can include it in the project
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Animals in the dark
Radium death
Song of the blackbird
Field songs
The rest of them

Ninny wrote:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

i haven't heard life metal or pyroclasts yet :waa:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Well go listen to them
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

arborist shrub tarkington wrote:i haven't heard life metal or pyroclasts yet :waa:
get you some drone jams for the weekend
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

302. apparat - walls, 2007
303. oxiplegatz - worlds and worlds, 1996
304. apparat - krieg und frieden, 2013
305. nile - vile nilotic rites, 2019
306. zola jesus - versions, 2013
307. have a nice life - sea of worry, 2019
308. blind guardian twilight orchestera - legacy of the dark lands, 2019
309. fka twigs - magdalene, 2019

those apparat albums are a fucking jam, thanks for the rec vahmpy :xx:

the oxi album was an offshoot of the ATG thread, in my related wanderings i discovered alf svennson had a solo project. this is that project and uhh... jeez, ATG did a good job of really focusing & restraining his impulses because without anyone else in the mix, he just goes off. this album is all over the place, it is painfully mid-era of the gloryhole and not in a good way (check out the cover art). it tries to do too much, just throwing a trillion things at the wall to see what sticks and doesn't feel particularly coherent. there's some killer guitar work of course, but it's not enough to save the album.

the new nile was actually better than i expected but i doubt i'll bother listening to it again

the zola album i was excited for because jg thirlwell was involved, but it really just sounds like pretty conventional pop music with a string quartet backing. i did not hear foetus in here anywhere! which i guess is appropriate, but still personally disappointing

new HANL absolutely rules, i've been listening to it over and over since yesterday

the BG thing is... not very good? i dunno, i only made it halfway through before throwing in the towel. have you ever wondered what blind guardian would sound like if it were just hansi and a bunch of softsynths? because that's what this is, and i've got to say it is not very compelling. like a whole album full of and then there was silence, except without any of the ass-kickery. disappointing

i listened to the new fka twigs because i saw she got to wear iris van herpen's infinity dress so i figured she must be doing something interesting. it's not exactly experimental but as pop music goes i guess it's fairly out there? i like it though i doubt it'll really make it into the rotation.

current thru 11/8

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

oh i just remembered, the number one sin of that oxiplegatz album is that it has trumpets but the patch they used is 100% the mario paint trumpet sound. what the hell, man
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Glad you dig it the apparat albums :xx:

LOL @ Mario trumpet samples :redneck:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

fka twigs = fuckass twigs?

:dizzy:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

whoops haven't updated in a while

310. tame impala - lonerism, 2012
311. arctic monkeys - whatever people say i am, that's what i'm not, 2006
312. mercyful fate - in the shadows, 1993
313. mercyful fate - time, 1994
314. black midi - schlagenheim, 2019
315. death in june - something is coming, 1993
316. bauhaus - in the flat fields, 1980
317. bibio - wxaxrxp sessions, 2019
318. dj shadow - our pathetic age, 2019
319. aphex twin - peel session 2, 2019/1995
320. bibio - fi, 2005
321. boards of canada - peel session, 1998
322. pallbearer - sorrow and extinction, 2012
323. steely dan - aja, 1977
324. zola jesus - conatus, 2011

waited too long and now i forgot what half this stuff was. expected to be disappointed by reunion MF but it actually kinda kicks ass, not on the level of melissa/DBTO but then few albums are.

death in june has been popping up in my recommendations for months on account of all the doomy goth stuff i've listened to, so i decided to give it a go, i liked it and decided to investigate further. turns out dude is a huge nazi and that particular album's proceeds were all donated to a croatian group after he spent time hanging out with croatian militias engaged in ethnic cleansing. and then after i listened to it all the albums with the totenkopf insignias started popping up in my recommendations. whoops! guess that ends the adventures in DIJ-land

that aphex twin EP has an incredible track at the opening that i don't think has been released previously

pallbearer is a jam, decided to give it a go after everyone praised it in that other thread there
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Hitoshura wrote:311. arctic monkeys - whatever people say i am, that's what i'm not, 2006
was this your first
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

arborist shrub tarkington wrote:
Hitoshura wrote:311. arctic monkeys - whatever people say i am, that's what i'm not, 2006
was this your first
aye it was, i don't have much of an impression of it though. largely because i've been operating on minimal sleep the last 2 weeks

if you have any recs from that discography lay 'em on me brother
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Nick wrote:Animals in the dark
Radium death
Song of the blackbird
Field songs
The rest of them

Ninny wrote:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Been listening to Cattle Decap, Sleep Token and Full of Hell all day long today. Fucking awesome musics. :xx:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

iamgoat wrote:Been listening to Cattle Decap, Sleep Token and Full of Hell all day long today. Fucking awesome musics. :xx:
got to see full of hell live earlier this year. the vocalist has unreal energy, he is a younger, more insane travis from cattle decap
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

325. blood incantation - hidden history of the human race, 2019
326. suede - self-titled, 1993
327. motoi sakuraba - valkyrie profile OST, 1999
328. holly herndon - proto, 2019
329. zola jesus - okovi, 2017
330. suede - coming up, 1996
331. william elliott whitmore - animals in the dark

current thru end of month, eleven down and one to go! :greenie:

331+31=362, so i've left 3 albums off the list or fucked the count up somewhere. i'll do a recap post if i can get the master list to copy from icloud notes without fucking up the monthly numbering, which has been weirdly glitchy when pasting into anything not the icloud notes app
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Whitmore :gay:
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i'll be honest it's not quite my cup of tea or i'm not really in the mood for it, it didn't really grab me. old devils was pretty good though :bulb:

been on a major suede kick lately, dog man star in particular, didn't care for the followup though.

that and the valkyrie profile OST, which i listened to all 3.5 hours of the other day because i've conceded i will never have time to actually play it :eyes:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I wasn't a huge fan when I first heard him either. Song of the blackbird was the album that actually clicked with me first :santa:
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

alright suckers here it is: the master list, current to date and straight from the source. as you'll see i didn't start cataloguing the release year for the first few weeks

New albums 2019

January

1. Giraffage - Too Real
2. Psychic TV - Thee Fabulous Feast Ov Flowering Light
3. Pavel Milyakov - Eastern Strike
4. Crippled Black Phoenix - Great Escape
5. Joanna Newsom - Divers
6. The Cure - Faith
7. Sigh - Heir to Despair
8. The Cure - 17 Seconds
9. Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica
10. Aphex Twin - Drukqs
11. Hate Eternal - Upon Desolate Sands
12. AFX - Hangable Auto Bulb
13. Toby Driver - They are the Shield
14. Kayo Dot - Blue Lambency Downward
15. Evoken - Hypnagogia
16. Yowler - Black Dog in my Path
17. MONO - Requiem for Hell
18. MONO - You Were There
19. The Body - I have fought against it, but i can't any longer, 2018
20. MONO - Walking Cloud & Deep Red Sky
21. MONO - For My Parents
22. Siouxsie & The Banshees - Tinderbox
23. Siouxsie & The Banshees - Hyaena
24. Brian Eno - Ambient 2: The Plateaux of Mirror - 1980
25. MONO - Nowhere Now Here
26. Bauhaus - The Sky’s Gone Out 1982
27. Gum Takes Tooth - Arrow 2019
28. United Bible Studies - Downland
29. United Bible Studies - The Shore that Fears the Sea, 2006
30. Svartidaudi - Revelations of the Red Sword, 2018
31. Clan of Xymox - S/T, 1985

February

1. Pusha T - Daytona, 2018
2. Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas, 1990.
3. Brian Eno - Ambient 4: On Land, 1983
4. Cocteau Twins - Treasure, 1984
5. Gum Takes Tooth - Mirrors Fold, 2014
6. Nerlich - Defabricated Process, 2006.
7. Dance with the Dead - Loved to Death, 2018.
8. Yeruselem - The Sublime, 2019.
9. Beach House - Teen Dream, 2010
10. Silk Road Assassins - State of Ruin, 2019.
11. Gazelle Twin - Pastoral, 2018.
12. Thou - Rhea Sylvia, 2018
13. This Mortal Coil - It’ll End in Tears, 1984.
14. Silent Poets - To Come..., 1999
15. Thou - Tyrant, 2007
16. Sleep - The Sciences, 2018
17. Sleep - Dopesmoker, 1996
18. Bauhaus - Burning from the Inside, 1983
19. Cocteau Twins - Blue Bell Knoll, 1988
20. This Mortal Coil - Filligree & Shadow, 1986
21. R.E.M - Reckoning, 1985
22. Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables, 1980
23. Motörhead - Motörhead, 1977
24. Leviathan - Scar-Sighted, 2015
25. Candlemass - Candlemass, 2005
26. Candlemass - The Door to Doom, 2019
27. Mark Hollis - Mark Hollis, 1998
28. Talk Talk - The Colour or Spring, 1986

March

1. Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden, 198?
2. Sohn - Tremors, 2014
3. Vitalic - OK Cowboy, 2005
4. Bjork - Vespertine, 2001
5. Bjork - Homogenic, 1997
6. Bjork - Post, 1995
7. Test Dept - Pax Britannica, 1991
8. Einsturzende Neubauten - Tabula Rasa, 1993
9. Talk Talk - It’s My Life, 1984
10. Suede - The Blue Hour, 2018
11. Suede - Night Thoughts, 2016
12. Baroness - Purple, 2015
13. Test Dept - Disturbance, 2019
14. Bjork - Vulnicura, 2015
15. Talk Talk - Self-Titled, 198?
16. Bjork - Utopia, 2017
17. Siouxsie and the Banshees- Peepshow, 1988
18. Siouxsie & The Banshees- The rapture
19. Big Black - Songs About Fucking, 1987
20. Depeche Mode - Music for the Masses, 1987
21. Flume - hi this is flume, 2019
22. Cocteau Twins - Garlands, 1982
23. New Order - Power Corruption & Lies, 1983
24. Cocteau Twins - Head Over Heels, 1983
25. Duran Duran - Rio, 1982
26. Jaga Jazzist - What We Must, 2005
27. Jaga Jazzist - A Living Room Hush, 2001
28. Jaga Jazzist - Magazine, 2000
29. Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica, 2000
30. Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News, 2004
31. Fennesz - Agora, 2019

April

1. Fennesz - Becs, 2014
2. Cave-In - Antenna, 2002
3. Stian Westerhus - Amputation, 2016
4. Town Portal - Of Violence, 2019
5. Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing, 1990
6. Carpenter Brut - Hush, Sally, Hush!, 2019
7. Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal, 2010
8. Clark - The Last Panthers, 2016
9. Bibio - Ribbons, 2019
10. Aphex Twin - Cheetah EP, 2016
11. Bjork - Biophilia, 2011
12. The Chemical Brothers - No Geography, 2019
13. The Mission - God’s Own Medicine, 1986
14. Carissa’s Wierd - Ugly but Honest, 2000
15. The Chemical Brothers - Born in the Echoes, 2015
16. The Smiths - S/T, 1984
17. Clark - Empty the Bones of You
18. Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe, 2011
19. Vektroid- Seed & Synthetic Earth, 2017
20. maudlin of the Well - My Fruit Psychobells... a seed combustible, 1999
21. Sunn O))) - Life Metal, 2019
22. Stars of the Lid - The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid, 2001
23. Darkthrone - The Underground Resistance, 2013
24. Vektroid - Polytravellers, 2011
25. Endless Column - LP, 2019
26. Matt Lebofsky - Fits, 2012
27. Stars of the Lid - Music for Nitrous Oxide, 1995
28. Big Business - Here Come the Waterworks, 2007
29. Big Business - Mind the Drift, 2009
30. Big Business - Battlefields Forever, 2014

May

1. Oozing Wound - High Anxiety, 2019
2. Diamanda Galas - The Litanies of Satan, 1982
3. Big Business - Command Your Weather, 2016
4. The Mars Volta - Deloused in the Comatorium, 2003
5. Big Business - The Beast You Are, 2019
6. Cocteau Twins - The Moon & Melodies, 1986
7. Drab Majesty - Completely Careless, 2012-2015
8. Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender, 2004
9. Tim Hecker - Anoyo, 2019
10. Ulver- Drone Activity, 2019
11. Efrim Manuel Menuck & Kevin Doria are Sing Sinck, Sing, 2019
12. Cat Power - What Would the Community Think, 1996
13. MONO - Hymn to the Immortal Wind, 2009
14. Explosions in the Sky - The Wilderness, 2016
15. Suede - Dog Man Star, 1994
16. Rammstein - 2019
17. Rammstein - Mutter, 2001
18. Cat Power - You Are Free, 2003
19. Rammstein - Reise, Reise, 2004
20. Dead Kennedys - In God We Trust, Inc., 1981
21. Dead Kennedy’s - Frankenchrist, 1985
22. Deathspell Omega - The Furnaces of Palingenesia, 2019
23. Operators - Radiant Dawn, 2019
24. Flying Lotus - Flamagra, 2019
25. Nocturnus AD - Paradox, 2019
26. Felt - ??? 1986
27. Full of Hell - Trumpeting Ecstasy, 2017
28. Weyes Blood - Titanic Rising, 2019
29. Weyes Blood - Front Row Seat to Earth, 2016
30. Full of Hell & Merzbow, 2014
31. Full of Hell - Weeping Choir, 2019

June

1. Darkthrone - Old Star, 2019
2. Full of Hell - Roots of Earth, 2011
3. Cave In - White Silence, 2011
4. Sarah Davachi - The Untuning of the Sky, 2013
5. Cave in - Final Transmission, 2019
6. Slowdive - Souvlaki, 1993
7. Cocteau Twins - Victorialand, 1986
8. 13th Floor Elevators - Easter Everywhere, 1967
9. The Body & Full of Hell - One Day..., 2016
10. Masayuki Takayanagi New Direction Unit - April is the Cruellest Month, 1975
11. Earth - Full Upon Her Burning Lips, 2019
12. Thee Silver Mt Zion - Fuck Off Get Free, 2014
13. Dirty Three - Whatever You Love, You Are, 2000
14. Gazelle Twin - Unflesh, 2014
15. Dawn Ray’d - The Unlawful Assembly, 2017
16. Plaid - Polymer, 2019
17. Autechre - Tri Repetae, 1995
18. Baroness - Gold & Grey, 2019
19. Gazelle Twin - Kingdom Come, 2017
20. Morbid Angel - Juvenilia, 1989
21. Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures, 1979
22. Full of Hell - Rudiments of Mutilation, 2009
23. Silk Road Assassins - Reflection Spaces, 2016
24. Big Business - Head for the Shallow, 2005
25. Clutch - Earth Rocker, 2013
26. MONO - One Step More and You Die, 2003
27. Clutch - Elephant Riders, 1998
28. Devo - Q/A, 1978
29. Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Honky Reduction, 1998
30. Clutch - Book of Bad Decisions, 2018

July

1. Pig Destroyer - Phantom Limb, 2007
2. Pelican - Nighttime Stories
3. Cattle Decapitation - The Anthropocene Extinction, 2015
4. Devo - Duty Now for the Future, 1979
5. Youth Code - A Place to Stand, 2014
6. The Millennium – Begin, 1968
7. Thom Yorke – Anima, 2019
8. Russian Circles - Guidance, 2016
9. The Haxan Cloak, 2011
10. Drab Majesty - Modern Mirror, 2019
11. Operators - Blue Wave, 2016
12. The Haxan Cloak - Excavation, 2014
13. Einsturzende Neubaten - Haus der Luge, 1989
14. Stian Westerhus - Pitch Black Star Spangled, 2010
15. Pharmakon - Abandon, 2013
16. Foetus - Nail, 1985
17. Throbbing Gristle - 20 Jazz Funk Greats, 1979
18. Foetus - Thaw, 1988
19. Foetus - Hole, 1984
20. Wormed - Metaportal, 2019
21. Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance, 2019
22. The Cure - Show, 1993
23. The Flaming Lips - King’s Mouth, 2019
24. Jaga Jazzist - The Stix, 2003
25. The Cure - The Head on the Door, 1985
26. Lingua Ignota - Caligula, 2019
27. Clark - Kiri Variations, 2019
28. Somali Yacht Club - The Sea, 2018
29. Russian Circles - Blood Year,2019
30. Tool - Opiate, 1992
31. Monster Magnet - Superjudge, 1993

August

1. Absorbed - Reverie, 2013/1996
2. Dean Hurley - Anthology Resource, Vol. II: Philosophy of the Beyond, 2019
3. Nitzer Ebb - That Total Age, 1987
4. Dean Hurley - ARVI, 2017
5. Stereolab - Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements, 1993
6. Bon Iver - i,i, 2019
7. Silver Jews - Starlite Walker, 1994
8. Einsturzende Neubaten - Halber Mensch, 1985
9. Sega Bodega - SS (2015), 2015
10. Silver Jews - The Natural Bridge, 1996
11. Realm - Endless War, 1988
12. Purple Mountain, 2019
13. Triptykon - Melana Chasmata, 2014
14. Magma - Magma, 1970
15. Mars89 - Lucid Dream, 2017
16. Galaxie 500 - This is Our Music, 1990
17. Mars89 - End of the Death, 2018
18. Red Noise - Sarcelles - Locheres, 1970
19. Silver Jews - American Water, 1998
20. The Chameleons - Script of the Bridge, 1983
21. Tool - Fear Inoculum, 2019
22. The Chameleons - What does anything mean? Basically, 1985
23. The Chameleons - Strange Times, 1986
24. Lana Del Ray - Norman Fucking Rockwell, 2019
25. Umlaut - ultimate uber death metal, 2005
26. Umlaut - S/T, 2007
27. Pharmakon - Devour, 2019
28. Umlaut - To Your Poverty Quietly Go, 2014
29. Umlaut - Arunachala, 2019
30. Neurosis & Jarboe, 2013
31. Oneohtrix Point Never - Garden of Delete, 2015

September

1. Cold Cave - Love Comes Close, 2009
2. Spiritualized - Pure Phase, 1995
3. Kayo Dot - Blasphemy, 2019
4. Young Widows - Easy Pain, 2014
5. Zu - Jhator, 2017
6. Lustmord - The Dark Places of the Earth, 2009
7. Fly Pan Am - N’ecoutez pas, 2004
8. The Psychedelic Furs - Talk Tall Talk, 1981
9. Coil - Love’s Secret Domain, 1991
10. Sam Rosenthal with Nick Shadow and Steve Roach - the gesture of history, 2019
11. Young Widows - Old Wounds, 2008
12. The Smiths - Meat is Murder, 1985
13. Chelsea Wolfe - The Birth of Violence, 2019
14. Crypt Sermon - The Ruins of Fading Light, 1019
15. Inverloch - Distance fall down in a giant display of homosexuality, 2016
16. Soilent Green - A Deleted Symphony for the Beaten Down, 2001
17. Soilent Green - Sewn Mouth Secrets, 1998
18. The Melvins - A Senile Animal, 2006
19. Blut Aus Nord - Hallucinogen, 2019
20. M83 - DSVII, 2019
21. Ajattara - Murhat, 2011
22. Dan Swanö - Moontower, 1998
23. Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow, 1994
24. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Psychocandy, 1985
25. Spotlights - Tidals, 2016
26. Spotlights - Seismic, 2017
27. Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary
28. Type O Negative- World Coming Down, 1999
29. Mssngno - Fones, 2019
30. Savatage - Sirens, 1983

October

1. Savatage - The Dungeons are Calling, 1984
2. Savatage - Power of the Night, 1985
3. Savatage - Fight for the Rock, 1986
4. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Ghosteen, 2019
5. Agnes Obel - Aventine, 2013
6. Agnes Obel - Citizen of Glass, 2016
7. Crim3s - Stay Ugly, 2013
8. Savatage - Handful of Rain, 1994
9. Savatage - The Wake of Magellan, 1998
10. Agnes Obel - Philharmonics, 2010
11. Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure, 1973
12. Kate Bush - The Sensual World, 1989
13. Nosaj Thing - Home, 2013
14. Caina - Temporary Antennae, 2008
15. Caina - Hands That Pluck, 2011
16. Richard Dawson - 2020, 2019
17. Caina - Setter of Unseen Snares, 2015
18. Caina - Christ Clad in White Phosphorus, 2016
19. Caina - Mourner, 2007
20. Lorn - The Maze to Nowhere, 2014
21. Lorn - Drown the Traitor Within, 2019
22. The Cure - Anniversary: 1978-2018, 2019
23. Lorn - Vessel, 2016
24. Desert Sessions - Vol. 11-12, 2019
25. Swans - Leaving Meaning., 2019
26. Mayhem - Daemon, 2019
27. Battles - Juice B Crypts, 2019
28. Dawn Ray’d - Behold Sedition Plainsong, 2019
29. Sunn O))) - Pyroclasts, 2019
30. Caina - Gentle Illness, 2019
31. maudlin of the Well - Through Languid Veins, 1996

November

1. Apparat - Walls, 2007
2. Oxiplegatz - Worlds and Worlds, 1996
3. Apparat - Krieg Und Frieden, 2013
4. Nile - Vile Nilotic Rites, 2019
5. Zola Jesus - Versions, 2013
6. Have a Nice Life - Sea of Worry, 2019
7. Blind Guardian Twilight Orchestra - Legacy of the Dark Lands, 2018
8. FKA Twigs - Magdalene, 2019
9. Tame Impala - Lonerism, 2012
10. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever people say...
11. Mercyful Fate - In the Shadows, 1993
12. Mercyful Fate - Time, 1994
13. black midi - Schlagenheim, 2019
14. Death in June - Something is Coming, 1993
15. Bauhaus - In the Flat Fields, 1980
16. Bibio - WXAXRXP Sessions, 2019
17. DJ Shadow - Our Pathetic Age, 2019
18. Aphex Twin - Peel Session 2, 2018
19. Bibio - Fi, 2005
20. Boards of Canada - Peel Session, 1998
21. Pallbearer - Sorrow and Extinction, 2012
22. Steely Dan - Aja, 1977
23. Zola Jesus - Conatus, 2011
24. Blood Incantation - Hidden History of the Human Race, 2019
25. Suede - Suede, 1993
26. Motoi Sakuraba - Valkyrie Profile OST, 1999
27. Holly Herndon - Proto, 2019
28. Zola Jesus - Okovi, 2017
29. Suede - Coming Up, 1996
30. William Elliott Whittmore - Animals in the Dark, 2009

December
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

You missed the album title on January 19th
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

lies :suss: