creeping death (not what you think)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

creeping death (not what you think)

Post by droidspawn »

These lads jam :beerbang:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: creeping death (not what you think)

Post by rhino »

Knew of the name but i havent properly checked them out but yeah this is pretty awesome
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

master of puppets >
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

creeping death is one of the weaker of the generally considered good metallica songs
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

just listened to wretched illusions and honestly, it's just more old school death metal worship that seems to be the current trend right now, heavy bolt thrower and obituary vibes. I'VE HEARD ALL OF THIS ALREADY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

I’d rather have a thousand old school do worshipping bands than more super techy stuff as it’s never bern my thing. Stuff like nevrophagist, obscura, etc. bores me to tears.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

droidspawn wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:34
I’d rather have a thousand old school do worshipping bands than more super techy stuff as it’s never bern my thing. Stuff like nevrophagist, obscura, etc. bores me to tears.
i don't want either, necrophagist haven't released an album since 2004 and obscura have been ripping them off since they started. i dislike all the tech/djent worship bands out these days too.

i'm currently trying to do my own album a day thing and catch up on a bunch of missed bands but like 10 of the newer death metals releases i've checked out have all sounded like old school dm. i'm probably just hitting old man territory, i'm looking for fresh vibes in the genre
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

yeah this rules