Cannibal Corpse, Pig Destroyer, Dark Funeral, Etc. Announced For 2022 ‘Decibel Magazine Metal & Beer Fest’

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Cannibal Corpse, Pig Destroyer, Dark Funeral, Etc. Announced For 2022 ‘Decibel Magazine Metal & Beer Fest’

Post by Mesarthim »

Decibel magazine have announced that they will be relocating the Western edition of their annual run of festival’s from Los Angeles, CA to Denver, CO this year. Thus, the inaugural ‘Decibel Magazine Metal & Beer Fest: Denver‘ will take place at the Summit in the city from December 02nd-03rd.

Cannibal Corpse and Pig Destroyer will serve as the headliners for the festival, with the daily lineups set to run as follows:

Friday, December 02nd:

Cannibal Corpse
Dark Funeral
Immolation
Black Anvil
Oryx
In The Company Of Serpents

Saturday, December 03rd:

Pig Destroyer
Skinless
Wayfarer
Thantifaxath
Of Feather And Bone
Wake
Glacial Tomb

As for the beer portion of the festival’s namesake, you can expect libations from the following breweries to be flowing throughout the festival:

TRVE concocting (CO)
Black Sky Brewery (CO)
3 Floyds concocting (IN)
WarPigs concocting (IN)
Kings County Brewers Collective (NY)
Wake concocting (IL)
Brimming Horn Meadery (DE)
Metal Monkey concocting (IL)
Bone Up concocting (MA)
Adroit Theory (VA)
New Level concocting (Canada)

Tickets for the event will be up this Friday, July 22nd at 10:00am MDT.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
vO)))id
Metal God

Re: Cannibal Corpse, Pig Destroyer, Dark Funeral, Etc. Announced For 2022 ‘Decibel Magazine Metal & Beer Fest’

Post by vO)))id »

Then what is this
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Re: Cannibal Corpse, Pig Destroyer, Dark Funeral, Etc. Announced For 2022 ‘Decibel Magazine Metal & Beer Fest’

Post by Mesarthim »

a festival where people gather to watch a bunch of bands and drink beer, but that's not important right now.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:redneck: