so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by FUKKET »

So I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!



Found it on some torrent site ages ago & thought it could be interesting to see what is was (after LaVey's album was really crappy organ jazz with crap singing)



http://www.discogs.com/Aleister-Crowley ... ase/765430



This is what you'd expect from an 'evil' dude.



I'll see if I can find anything for yinz to put in the FS section



:grimsanta:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by vO)))id »

yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by FUKKET »

some is pretty meh... I made this post during the first track.

so far the other tracks are OK ambient synth with some talking...

but track 1 was pretty damn awesome
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by vO)))id »

yea, there's also a track with a man and a woman having sex, with some minimalistic techno on top of it... some weird shit.

only a few tracks are worth it imo.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by TamPron »

How do you listen to it?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by FUKKET »

disc 2 is his chants, just his voice.

might get some samples from this for my BM thing... but he has a high voice... sounds a bit gay :redneck:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by FUKKET »

track 12 of disc 2 has a sample that Samael used

"A crown of thorns is still a crown"



:bang:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by Haunty »

Several bands have used a recording of Crowley reading his poem "La Gitana." Enthroned, for example uses the first four lines in "Crimson Legions."

<!-- m -->http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/la-gitana/<!-- m -->
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?[/quote]



Those clowns? Haha, hell no.
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?[/quote]



Those clowns? Haha, hell no.[/quote]



Haha okay, that's what i thought. Clowns is what they are. Kabbalah > lavey
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by vO)))id »

Also, Satanism doesn't need a church and certainly not one like LaVey's. Any Satanic beliefs or rules come from nature, and from within.
User avatar
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One
Posts: 1352
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 14:13
Location: New York

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Post by captain twat. IV. »

[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?[/quote]



Those clowns? Haha, hell no.[/quote]



Haha okay, that's what i thought. Clowns is what they are. Kabbalah > lavey[/quote]



Why is that belief better than any others?
Image
Post Reply