warp riders

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

warp riders

Post by droidspawn »

Fucking jams, Ryan you were right :fonz:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: warp riders

Post by rhino »

bought it about an hour ago :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: warp riders

Post by rhino »

you heard the new filter jorsh?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: warp riders

Post by droidspawn »

Just the single and it was one of the worst tracks I've ever heard in my lifetime, seriously. That was all I wanted to hear.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: warp riders

Post by rhino »

:oldryan:



i like it, and the album alot
Post Reply