check out my music blog

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
nigtik
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: 31 May 2009, 08:05

check out my music blog

Post by nigtik »

<!-- m -->http://www.thebostonunderground.blogspot.com<!-- m -->



It's pretty much a blog about the metal scene in Boston and the surrounding area, focusing primarily on the thrash/death scene, I'll have some downloads for most of the bands (permission pending), album reviews, talking about the bands and all that jazz. It's not going to be littered with downloads, but just a good blog to get some more insight on the bands that are up and coming in the scene. I'd appreciate if you guys checked it out and followed it. The first band I reviewed is a great thrashing death band called DEATHAMPHETAMINE, and have all their material up for download there.



also, here's a video from one of my band's shows, FORCED ASPHYXIATION





[youtube]thn247oJz24[/youtube]







Hail Satan!
Post Reply