The Last Waltz

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
bills bro
Ancient One
Posts: 1914
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39

The Last Waltz

Post by bills bro »

Awesome DVD that I recently discovered. I've been a fan of The Band for awhile now and didn't know this even existed, it has guest appearances from a lot of musicians I love (Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Bob Dylan etc).



[youtube]7zMOOTVvpT4[/youtube]



[youtube]DD3PS3UKsOA[/youtube]



[youtube]nJXc0NRCmRQ[/youtube]



[youtube]trhrN39li1M[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: The Last Waltz

Post by jawn galliano »

this thread is now about waltzes:



[youtube]qn6EKqxg9pY[/youtube]



[youtube]vRH092kKCSQ[/youtube]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: The Last Waltz

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]uxD7jLFcnAg[/youtube]
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: The Last Waltz

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

This movie was a childhood classic of mine back when my mom and stepdad owned this on VHS. Oh yeah, I was brought up right when it came to music.
Image
Post Reply