[youtube]X0iOTJXIxao[/youtube]
I didn't know
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
I didn't know
that this band was so MEH
[youtube]X0iOTJXIxao[/youtube]

[youtube]X0iOTJXIxao[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I didn't know
I'm going to continue to have no idea who this is.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I didn't know
[quote name="hbw"]I'm going to continue to have no idea who this is.[/quote]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: I didn't know
one of the thousands new metal-gay bands that teen agers listen to...
avenged sevenfold
blessed by broken hearts etc.etc.
avenged sevenfold
blessed by broken hearts etc.etc.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I didn't know
God damn teenagers and their metal-gay bands. 

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: I didn't know
Good lord is that how they name bands these days? 
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: I didn't know
blessed by a broken heart sounds like a country band
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- xpocalypse
- Member
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
- Location: Poland
Re: I didn't know
what is this shiet
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: I didn't know
I made it about 15 seconds in. . .I just couldn't do it.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: I didn't know
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]
[/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


