<!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/spawnofpossession<!-- m -->
A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.
Spawn of Poessession news
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
- djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
- Contact:
Re: Spawn of Poessession news
[quote name="Anjel"]http://blogs.myspace.com/spawnofpossession
A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.[/quote]
after that sample track, i wasn't. rondum is much better vocalist with more power and much much better patters.
A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.[/quote]
after that sample track, i wasn't. rondum is much better vocalist with more power and much much better patters.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Spawn of Poessession news
[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="Anjel"]http://blogs.myspace.com/spawnofpossession
A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.[/quote]
rondum is much better vocalist with more power and much much better patters.[/quote]
This.
[quote name="Anjel"]http://blogs.myspace.com/spawnofpossession
A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.[/quote]
rondum is much better vocalist with more power and much much better patters.[/quote]
This.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Spawn of Poessession news
I can't argue with that, and I mean, Röndum sounded great on the last two albums. But I think Chalky could have added something new and refreshing.
Still looking forward to this though.
Still looking forward to this though.