a death sunday
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
a death sunday
[youtube]GYG6-K-fyCo[/youtube]

- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: a death sunday
I haven't listened to Death in a while now, and I really need to.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: a death sunday
[quote name="hbw"]I haven't listened to Death in a while now, and I really need to.[/quote]
Always listen to Death. 

- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: a death sunday
zombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rituaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll
[youtube]0vHJpX2xwfE[/youtube]

rituaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll
[youtube]0vHJpX2xwfE[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro