something i havent jammed in a while

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

something i havent jammed in a while

Post by rhino »

[youtube]SDBubA1JIeQ[/youtube]



:thingy:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]cm28YAvY8Kg[/youtube]





:grimb: :grimb: :grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by Ninny »

Queen to e1 is a really bad move :frown:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by Abzu »

baron Akercocke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akercocke since.

:grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by shadowalk »

I still can't bring myself to take this band seriously because of their name. :redneck:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by Abzu »

I admit, the cock repulses me.





But the music is win.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

ein blondie :xx:



second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>





third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by Hugo. »

I'm gonna come clean out and say it....



I have a poster of baron and the rest of the cockes on my wall in my parents home :redneck:



It was in terroriser about 6 years back about a week or two after the nile darkened shrines edition.



I discovered Ackercocke by complete accident when i was about 17 and they are still one of my favourite bands, ive seen them 3 times (wow).



Horns of Baphomet is one of my favourite metal songs.
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Aaron"]ein blondie :xx:



second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>





third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.[/quote]

All of these statements are very true.



I discovered Aker one day searching the internet for song titles with the word Leviathan in them.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply