[youtube]9Lli6LcRqe4[/youtube]
w.a.s.p.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
w.a.s.p.
I was listening this song; underrated
[youtube]9Lli6LcRqe4[/youtube]

[youtube]9Lli6LcRqe4[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: w.a.s.p.
i like wasp, but to be honest i never owned an album of theirs
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: w.a.s.p.
[youtube]irmMhYYL7XE[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: w.a.s.p.
haven't been a fan since "headless children" when I was 15 but saw them a couple of years ago in Espana and they were one of the best live bands I've ever seen.


[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: w.a.s.p.
The newest one is awesome, I posted it in the filesharing awhile back.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: w.a.s.p.
[quote name="TAM TAM"]The newest one is awesome, I posted it in the filesharing awhile back.[/quote]
yeah I remember, "Babylon" is a killer album.
yeah I remember, "Babylon" is a killer album.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: w.a.s.p.
[youtube]QTQU7JYSXu4[/youtube]