[youtube]xMUgmU_Hsjc[/youtube]
for those about to rock
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
for those about to rock
weee sssaaallluuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeeee yyyooooouuuuuuuuu
[youtube]xMUgmU_Hsjc[/youtube]
[youtube]xMUgmU_Hsjc[/youtube]
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: for those about to rock
hey c, dee see 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: for those about to rock
This is one band I could live without hearing ever again.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: for those about to rock
AC/DC is jogging music. 
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: for those about to rock
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]This is one band I could live without hearing ever again.[/quote]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: for those about to rock
alot of my liking for ac/dc remains to this day because of the movie maximum overdrive, it was one of my favorites as a youngin so it reminds me of that time 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: for those about to rock
[quote name="Skintoxication"]having to listen to a classic rock station that more or less played the same "safe" top 40 hits from its regular rotation of bands for four-and-a-half years has more less managed to make me not give a flying fuck about bands that i once occasionally listened to. ac/dc, obviously, being one of these bands.
though it did also solidify the fact that there are certain bands from the 70s/80s that i absolutely, without question cannot stand.
</classic rock tirade>[/quote]
Because of the media consolidation, nearly every classic rock station in every media market is identical. Having to hear AC/DC three times every two hours is tiring.
though it did also solidify the fact that there are certain bands from the 70s/80s that i absolutely, without question cannot stand.
</classic rock tirade>[/quote]
Because of the media consolidation, nearly every classic rock station in every media market is identical. Having to hear AC/DC three times every two hours is tiring.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: for those about to rock
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]
[quote name="Skintoxication"]having to listen to a classic rock station that more or less played the same "safe" top 40 hits from its regular rotation of bands for four-and-a-half years has more less managed to make me not give a flying fuck about bands that i once occasionally listened to. ac/dc, obviously, being one of these bands.
though it did also solidify the fact that there are certain bands from the 70s/80s that i absolutely, without question cannot stand.
</classic rock tirade>[/quote]
Because of the media consolidation, nearly every classic rock station in every media market is identical. Having to hear AC/DC three times every two hours is tiring.[/quote]
right.
Songs like back in black,smoke on the water,paranoid,whole lotta love are great songs but radio station and media overplayed them for so much time that is impossible not being pissed off. When I was 13 and I had my first band, I felt like a god singing these songs; now I smile watching rock teen agers being so appassionate to these classics.... I'm still proud of being a classic rock passionate, but of course, I try to avoid overplayed songs/albums.
I don't listen to ac/dc from ages.
[quote name="Skintoxication"]having to listen to a classic rock station that more or less played the same "safe" top 40 hits from its regular rotation of bands for four-and-a-half years has more less managed to make me not give a flying fuck about bands that i once occasionally listened to. ac/dc, obviously, being one of these bands.
though it did also solidify the fact that there are certain bands from the 70s/80s that i absolutely, without question cannot stand.
</classic rock tirade>[/quote]
Because of the media consolidation, nearly every classic rock station in every media market is identical. Having to hear AC/DC three times every two hours is tiring.[/quote]
right.
Songs like back in black,smoke on the water,paranoid,whole lotta love are great songs but radio station and media overplayed them for so much time that is impossible not being pissed off. When I was 13 and I had my first band, I felt like a god singing these songs; now I smile watching rock teen agers being so appassionate to these classics.... I'm still proud of being a classic rock passionate, but of course, I try to avoid overplayed songs/albums.
I don't listen to ac/dc from ages.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
